Kayvan is one of the leading personal fitness trainers in the UK, specialising in peak performance and injury prevention provides a unique bespoke fitness, nutrition, rehabilitation and athletic performance enhancement plan to a number of high profile UK and non-UK resident in London, England.
He has international sports experience as professional basketball player. His professional sports team training and expertise is widely recognized in personal fitness attainment, whereby, clients will notice a difference, within a short period of time.
Kayvan’s primary concentration has been on performance enhancement and injury prevention in strength & power types sports, including basketball, football, volleyball; and recently engaged with endurance sports like triathlon, long distance running, cycling and rowing.
Kayvan offers pragmatic and proven strategies to help individuals, athletes, sports teams, and corporations become Sustainable High Performers in their mind and their bodies in order to achieve their full potential. The overwhelming success of Kayvan is due to the total integration of his Performance Mindset, Performance Nutrition, Performance Movement and Performance Recovery strategies. you don't train with Kayvan simply to get in shape. He integrates a complete innovate approach that incorporates the above – all four working together to create success that's sustainable and unique to you.
- MSc: Kenisiology (Human Movement Science), A.T. Still University, USA (2010)
- BSc (Hons): Sport and health Science, Azad University, Iran (1995)
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist Recertified with Distinction (CSCS *D) (2008)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) & Exercise Corrective Specialist (CES),
The National Academy of Sport Medicine (2006-2007)
- The National Strength and Conditioning Association’s Personal Trainer NSCA-CPT *D (2004)
- Diploma: Exercise Physiology (2003)
- DNA Fit Certified (2014)
- England Women’s National Basketball Team - Performance Enhancement coach 2009-2012
- London Capital Basketball Team – Strength & Conditioning coach 2005-2010
- Performance Training with Team GB Mens Paralympics Basketball players ahead of European championship and Athen Olympic game 2004
- Iran National Junior and Senior Basketball player 1988-1995
- Iran National player at world International Military Sports Council (CISM) 1992
- Professional Iranian basketball player and holding number super-league titles (1984-1997)
- Literature review on Electrical Stimulation and its effect on sports performance by
the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), Journal of Strength and Conditioning 2011
- Physiology of Ultra Endurance Triathletes ( under review)
- Nutritional Strategies for athletic performance of strength and power athletes; Nutritional Strategies of an elite basketball player:
A case study (under review)